ObjectivesIn planning our curriculum, teachers select activities that are appropriate for the age of the children as well as appropriate to the needs of the children enrolled.
We consider ourselves partners with the family in providing a pleasant and rewarding school experience.
Daily ScheduleExact times and sequence will vary according to the program chosen. A typical day at our
- Free Play and Crafts
- Prayer and Bible stories
- Skill-building, stories and games
- Outdoor play
- Snack and circle time
SnacksBoth the 3 and 4 year old classes will have a snack time. We will provide the cups and napkins.
We ask that the parents provide a healthy snack (please see parent handbook for a list of suggested snacks) and juice on a scheduled basis.
We will assign dates and they will be listed on the monthly calendar that your child will bring home.
Breaking Down The Day
- 9:00 - 10:00 Free play time and skill building
- 10:00 - 10:20 Circle time (praying, singing, Bible stories, sharing, verbal expression)
- 10:20 - 10:40 Snack time
- 10:40 - 11:15 Art work and free expression activities
- 11:15 - 11:45 Gross motor skill building, group games, music appreciation, etc.
OUR SNOW DAY POLICY: If Arlington has a DELAY, we will be OPEN. If Arlington is CLOSED, we will be CLOSED.
Arlington Hotline for School Closings: 845-635-4319
You can also check the Arlington School District's website or The Sound of Life's website.