News & Updates
Spring is finally here. Our school year is winding down. The Mother's Day tea is this month. The kids make such beautiful hats for their Moms. Our last day of school is June 9th. What fun we have on graduation!!!
We are accepting applications for September. If you would like to visit the school please call the office at
Our verse for the month is "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son. That whosoever believeth in him should not parish but have everlasting life." John 3:16 What a great verse to end our year!
We accept credit or debit card payments for tuition.
As a Christian School we
believe and teach basic Bible truths to assist
families in the spiritual nurturing of their children. Our program
goals and objectives are geared toward the well being of each child we
serve. We want them to feel good about themselves, their school, and
Our program goals and objectives are geared towards the well-being of each child we serve.
We want them to feel good about themselves, their friends, their school and their teacher.
We strive to meet the needs of each child by providing positive experiences in the following areas:
- Apply Christian values in everyday living - being kind and gentle to our friends.
- Discover new things - God made everything beautiful.
- Express the universal language of art - everything we create is beautiful.
- Play freely, alone or with others - enjoy the company of your friends and yourself.
- Listen to the sound of God's world - God loves us through our friends.
- Share beauty as well as our responsibility - we work together and help one another.
Established in 1994 as Pleasant Valley Christian Nursery School, we moved to
Calvary Chapel of the Hudson Valley in the Fall of 2014 as an outreach of Calvary Chapel.
We have changed our name to Calvary Christian Nursery School.
We strive to meet the needs of each child by providing positive experiences.